Conducted by myarogya.in & IMA Belgaum, Branch
(For Degree students only)
Theme: Can we prevent the possible 3 rd wave of Covid?
Role of youth in this endeavour
Attractive cash prize with certificates to winners
Send entries on or before the midnight of 7 th August 2021
Email your essay to email@example.com
Prize-winning essays will be published in myarogya.in
Terms and Conditions of the conduct
- The essay competition will be conducted by myarogya.in (a premier health portal) &
Indian Medical Association, Belgaum Branch, Karnataka, India
- The competition is open for all bonafide students of Degree Colleges namely BA, B. Com,
B.Sc., BBA, BCA, LLB, BE, B-Tech, B-Arch, BAMS, BHMS, MBBS, etc students are
eligible to take part in an essay competition.
- Students must furnish the details such as; their full name, Name of College, Full address,
Roll. No. email ID, Telephone no, etc
- Entries and submission of the essays will commence from midnight of 26th July and run till
midnight of 7 th August 2021. Entries received after midnight of 7th August 2021, will not
- The maximum length of the essay is 550-600 words only
- The essay must be written in English language only (font size-12, Times new Roman-
font, 1.5 lines spacing), typed, and submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should retain their copies as no copy will be returned. There will be no
feedback on any entries, either during or after the competition.
- An essay has to be original and written lucidly, the contents of the essay should highlight
how can youth play a pivotal role in controlling/preventing possible covid 3 rd wave.
- Your essay will be scrutinized by a team of expert medical professionals, the best-chosen
candidates will be called for online/offline interview (as per the prevailing situation, due to
covid). On satisfactory confirmation of contents, the outcome of the discussion, original
ideas presented by candidates will be considered and the results will be announced.
- The winning essays will be published on myarogya.in, with a photograph of a winning
author. A certificate and cash prize will be given to the Top Three authors.
- The judges’ decision is final and not subject to appeal. No correspondence will be entered
into. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for
other benefits, items, or additions.
- The organizers reserve the right to present no prizes or commendations if an insufficient
number of deserving essays is received.
- Entries must be original work by the candidates not copied from any source.
- Any form of plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification. It is the responsibility of
the participant to ensure that their essay does not infringe the copyright of any third party
or any other laws.
- By entering, the entrants, including the winner, agree to allow the free use of their names,
photographs, and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this
- myarogya.in reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition,
in their sole discretion, if the competition is not being conducted as specified.
The essays will be evaluated by a panel of distinguished Evaluators and assessed on the
Content – Clarity, the flow of the essay, and strength of the substance.
Originality and Significance of Research
Structure, what is existing, what needs to be done to contain covid 3 rd wave
Relevance and Effectiveness of thought process.
feasibility & implementable to control covid 3 rd wave.
Prize: Prize is money is sponsored by Medical Institutions,
Hospital, Clinics, NGO’s, Pharma Companies, etc
1 st Prize Rs. 3000/-*
2 nd Prize Rs. 2000/-*
3 rd Prize Rs. 1000/-*
*Cash Prize likely to increase
For further details visit: www.myarogya.in